Thanks for all the entries. We'll announce the results soon.
GOOD NEWS! St. George's College is happy to announce the Mascot Design Competition to commemorate its Foundation Day on 8th March.
This competition is a celebration of the College’s spirit to conserve the best of the past, to promote the best of the present, and to seek the best of the future.
On this occasion, the College will unveil ‘Joji Dragon’ who represents the 3 signature traits every Georgian is known for – cool, smart and zippy.
The Competition is open until 8th March 2017. For any questions about the Contest, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Vote for People's Choice Award:
Search for #jojidragon on Facebook. A list of posts will be displayed. Vote for your favourite entry by LIKING or SHARING that post. You can vote for multiple entries between 16th February and 14th March.
Please click on the tabs below to learn more about the Competition:
2) The participant must post their entry on their own Facebook timeline between 16th February and 8th March
3) The participant must include the following hashtags in their post (#jojidragon, #stgperth)
If you wish to participate only in the People's Choice Award, then please email details of your entry to email@example.com along with 'People's Choice Award' in the subject line. Please click on the tabs 'High School' and 'Georgians' to read the submission details for the respective category.
By participating in the Competition, you are meant to have read, understood and accepted the following rules:
1) The Competition ends on the midnight of 8th March 2017, Perth Time. Entries received after this date and time will not be considered.
2) To be eligible for People's Choice award, you must post your entry on your Facebook page anytime between 16th February and 8th March.
3) Multiple entries are allowed, one entry per email. Any entry received without complete details will not be considered.
4) Each entry must be accompanied by a declaration that it is an original work of the participant.
5) Staff members of the College or their family are not eligible to participate.
6) The decision of the Competition judges are final and binding on all participants.
7) The winners will be announced on the home page of College Website (www.stgeorgescollege.uwa.edu.au) on 15th March 2017. The winners will be contacted individually within a week regarding their prizes.
8) If you are declared as one of the winners in any Category, you are required to post the hard/physical copy of your entry to the Office of St. George's College, within a week of the declaration of the results at your own expenses.
9) By entering the Competition, you agree that your entry, including the winning entry (both hard/physical and soft/digital copy), will become the exclusive property of St. George's College. The College will have the total copyright to use the entry or its derivative on any media, including print, digital, video and social media, for commercial purposes or otherwise.
10) The College reserves the right to cancel the Competition at any stage, without ascribing any reason whatsoever. No prizes will be awarded in such cases.